2017-04-09

Adventures in the nature

Now, that we are almost at the end of our Exchange, we did some amazing stuff almost every day over the last two weeks. We drove to Mount Buffalo with Mr Steer and there we did Abseiling, the scariest thing I've ever done, and after this we went caving in an underground river.

A week later, in our last school week, our whole class travelled seven hours to Apollo Bay where we met our host families for the week. My Exchange partner was called Hannah West. She and her family were very nice and their cat is the cutest thing I've ever seen. We had like a timetable at Apollo Bay and did stuff like surfing, Kayaking, Mountain biking or bushwalking every day. Especially the surfing was really fun and on our last day, the waves almost got two metres high sometimes.


On Saturday then, Tessa and the other girls in my class  surprised me with a little ''Goodbye Party'' we ate at the Bright Brewery and watched ''Beauty and the Beast'' at the cinema.


I had an awesome time here and it's not over yet! Tomorrow we'll go to Tessa's holiday house again and stay there for a week until I have to go home.

I hope in Germany everything is alright,

Simone


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen